Friday 16 September 2016

Magical Unicorn

I have been absent from the blogging world recently, busy with life and studying for an exam.  Thankfully I passed, but in the process of studying for this exam, I have discovered I need to sit another to gain the qualification. Such is life.

To get back into the swing of crafting again, I decided some colouring was in order.


The adorable unicorn is from The Greeting: Farm Magical Day stamp set.

She was coloured in Copics, the mane and tail topped with Clear Wink of Stella, and cut out using the matching die.

 
 
The sentiment, from the same stamp set, was stamped in Archival: Jet Black ink on vellum.  I find this ink gives the best, sharpest image on vellum (from the selection of blacks inks I currently own).


She is foam mounted onto white card stock cut with the larger of the Die-namics: Oval Open Scallop Doily Duo dies.

This is all layered on paper from Kaisercraft: Hey Birdie Collection (a very old collection, but I do love the mix of pink, green and brown.

A few pink sequins were added for a touch more bling.

And while I was at it, I made a few more.


Thanks for stopping by
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment